Please note that all lesson times are approximate. Problems can arise
due to unforeseen circumstances, so please allow 15 minutes before
trying to contact me. If I know I am going to be more than 15 minutes
late I will try to contact you myself, traffic and location permitting.
- When block booking lessons, you must pay in advance or at
the start of the first agreed lesson; in one full payment.
- If you cancel a block booking you will be charged for lessons
already taken at the standard hourly lesson price (£30.00 p/h) plus an admin fee of £30.00.
- If you fail to show for a lesson, full payment for it must be
made within 48 hours of the agreed lesson time (by bank
transfer or by PayPal)
- All monies must be paid before a driving test.
- No credit! So please don’t ask.
- You must bring your license and appointment/progress card to each lesson.
- Phones must be turned off or be set to silent during a lesson.
- If you have to cancel a lesson you must phone me at least 48 hours in advance otherwise you will be charged for the lesson. (The best time to contact me is roughly between 8.00-8.30pm).
- Facebook, text and messenger will not be accepted as notice of cancellation as reception can be affected by location.
- Bank Holidays will not count towards the 48 hours notice so extra time to inform me of cancellation will be needed.
…. and finally
- No smoking is permitted in the car. However a comfort break can be incorporated into the lesson allowing you to have a toilet break, make a phone call etc. as long as it doesn’t interfere with the lesson plan/structure.
- No swearing at the instructor – it could mean a long walk home!
- If the Instructor judges that the candidate is not ready for a booked driving test, the use of the instructors car can be withdrawn.